Wednesday, March 15, 2017

LIVING SOBER: Lucky 13 Addition

LIVING SOBER
Lucky 13 Addition
_________________________

Most of us are familiar
with that old expression,
"the luck of the Irish." Yet,
despite not being Irish, this
St. Patrick's Day, I'm the
one who's feeling "lucky."
_________________________

As a little old man, navigating through my golden years, I can now look back and recognize with 20/20 hindsight, how my life's bad decisions — my losses, failures, set backs and disappointments can all be attributed directly to either my own alcohol-related stupidity or the related drooling of others.

St. Patrick's Day 2017 marks my 13th year anniversary of living sober. As I've said many times before, my sobriety doesn't make me a better person. However, it ABSOLUTELY has enhanced the quality of my life.

I've written extensively in recent years about getting sober, as well as my ever-increasing utter disdain for alcohol and the distasteful and dishonest way in which this poison is peddled. I've posted links (below) to many of my related feature stories. If you can possibly manage the time, I invite and encourage all my readers to check them out.

Finally, should you be dealing with your own alcohol-related demon, and you need someone to "lean on," I welcome you to reach out and contact me anytime at my personal email address. Just remember, I’m NOT a licensed counselor, but I am a nightclub DJ, which is kinda the same thing.
(AuthorChristopherLong@yahoo.com)

-Christopher Long
(March 2017)
_________________________

Don't miss any of
my sobriety features:

_________________________


The latest from author Christopher Long
is available NOW on Amazon.

Also from Christopher Long...
Get it on Amazon.

Currently in development...

No comments:

Post a Comment