Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TOPS IN ROCK: 2013 (Guest Post)

(Photo: Kevin Roberts)

TOPS IN ROCK: 
2013 
(Guest Post)
____________________________
 Jesse Long returns to
offer his second annual
year-end music list.
After all, who's better
qualified to determine
2013's "Tops in Rock"
than a young rock
dude who lives in the
Rockies? Some of his
choices this year 
surprised even me
and I'm his dad!
____________________________


 10
Dayshell


 9
Satori


 8
Melophobia 


 7
Every Sick, Disgusting
Thought We've
Got in Our Brains


6
Citadels


 5
Volition


 4
Dark of the Daylight


3
American Love


 2
Mouth of Swords


 1
The Afterman: Descension


Honorable Mention:
HRVRD 
From the Bird's Cage

-Jesse Long
(December 2013)


*Well done, son. I actually own a couple of the records on your Top Ten. I've seen four of the acts in concert and I almost agree with a few of your choices. Keep rockin' in Colorado and keep me posted on what's hot in 2014. My personal year-end music list is coming soon!

_________________________________

BE MY "GUEST"
Do you have something to say, something to get off your chest or an amazing story to share? From pop culture views and reviews to political commentary to messages of faith, my blog is a great platform for writers to showcase their work. There are very limited criteria for submitting a post. Your views don't even have to be in line with mine — just create and contribute a compelling, well-written story. Interested? Send me and email.

-Chris
AuthorChristopherLong@yahoo.com
_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment