|Honorary "Show Biz Guru" correspondent|
Bryan Dumas with Teye Guitar rep Vanessa Nicole.
|Understandably, Bryan was like |
a kid in a candy store,
hanging out at the Warrior booth.
One of Bryan's favorite hangouts this year was the Warrior Instruments booth. Creating custom, hand-crafted electric guitars and basses, the Georgia-based company's endorsees include legendary guitarist Rick Derringer and the Ft. Worth, Texas "outlaw southern rocker" Glitter Rose.
|The Warrior "Jesus guitar" presented Bryan with one of two show-related "wow" moments.|
Discovering the Teye Guitars booth proved
to be Bryan's other "wow" moment.
|Honorary "Show Biz Guru" correspondent |
Bryan Dumas with rock guitar legend
- Musicians smoke more than the average person.
- Considering what you pay for admission, this is one of the best bargains in America.
- For the most part, music people are awesome – if you can overlook the F-bombs.
- The time-tested jeans and black T-shirt combo is still the acknowledged rock and roll uniform.
- The Dallas Renaissance Hotel is awesome!
Thanks for sharing, Bryan – job well done!
*Bryan Dumas is the band director
at Word of Life Center located in