Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 ROCK AND ROLL AUTHOR TOUR

From my first book tour in 2010.
I had a blast traveling around the country
while on my first
book tour in 2010.
In January I'll be
heading back on
the road promoting
my second book,
C'MON!

 
Brent Jensen at 2012 book signing.
 
OFFICIAL TOUR PRESS RELEASE:
The 2013 Rock and Roll Author Tour
will team Christopher Long (U.S.) with
Brent Jensen (Canada). The first leg
of the American tour is a Southeast
trek that will take the two writers to
to bookstores, music stores and
nightclubs in FL, GA and TN from
January 20th through the 24th.
These appearances will be lively
and interactive events that include
excerpt readings and Q&A discussions
with the audience, culminating with
book signings. Several appearances will
also feature a local music celebrity guest
host. Admission for all tour dates is FREE.
 
 
 
 ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Recounting his personal experiences while
 working for the platinum-selling rock band
 Poison, Christopher Long’s first book, 
A SHOT OF POISON (Collector’s Guide
 Publishing) arrived in stores and at online
 retailers in 2010 and it quickly became a 
top-selling Amazon rock title. Combining 
a lifetime of additional first-hand
entertainment biz experiences with a 
bold message of his newfound Christian 
faith, Long’s second book, C'MON!
(Digital Books International) was
released in January 2012. Brent Jensen's 
first book, NO SLEEP 'TIL SUDBURY 
(Edwards Press) also dropped in early
2012. A riveting storyteller, Jensen's
debut is a compelling read for fans of
1980s hard / heavy metal.
 

 

TOUR DATES:
Sunday / January 20th / 7PM
(TBA)
 
Monday / January 21st / 7PM
 
Tuesday / January 22nd  / 7PM
 
Wednesday / January 23rd / 6PM
 
Thursday / January 24th / 7PM
 
 

Brent and I are really psyched about this tour—meeting readers and discussing various aspects of writing, publishing and even a little rock and roll. It's gonna be flippin' awesome. Come on out and see us!
 
-Chris
 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! So happy for you!

    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Hopefully we'll see you.

      -Chris

      Delete
  2. You really should swing by Pittsburgh! I'd actually venture out of the house for it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,

      I wouldn't rule that out for the second leg of the tour. I had an awesome book signing experience in Reading on my first tour in 2010 and I visited PA several times while I was working for Poison. I love that part of the country and it would be SO great to see you. I'll keep you posted.

      -Chris

      Delete
  3. Hi Chris,

    Happy to see you going on tour again. Will you have copies of C'mon for sale at your signings? I've been wanting to get a copy but didn't want the digtal version. I hope to make to your Melbourne apperance later this month.

    Take Care and Rock On Brother,
    Travis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Travis,

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Yes, Brent and I will each have copies of our latest books (print and digital formats) available on the upcoming tour. I hope to see you in Melbourne!

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris,

    Congratulations my good friend! It looks like a great time! Let me know if you decide to come closer to the Kansas/Missouri area.

    Talk to you later,
    Vince

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vince,

      Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be up that way during the summer leg of the tour.

      -Chris

      Delete